Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

The happy end

Some pictures from Nepal. As you can see it is such a beautiful country and I had a awesome time. Thanx for that!!






 Kayaking at Trisuli river.











Rafting, so much fun if you have a good boat. Thanks for that




Poon hill - 3210 m and stunning view of the Annapurna 




















After 5 and a half days we reached our goal - the bace camp at 4130 m





here i met Joachim from Norway with his bike. We went together down and I did pictures and video from him. Crazy guy. More pictures and a movie will come....^^



For this pictures we worked hard:)  we walked one day down and up again because we realized that we forgot to take a night picture at the base camp. We walked up again and did the whole night pitures. We did some time laps and better pictures with Joachims camera because he had a better lens. this is the best i could do with my lens. 30 sec and the iso on 3200. For the other pictures I am waiting and after Photoshop i will upload them.  




Joachim was the first person who brought a bike up there. For some was it the first time that they saw a bike. Always nice to see people so happy























Ein deutscher der seit 7 jahren hängen geblieben ist:) war aber meistens in Idien unterwegs und solche gibt es kaum in Nepal



bungee jumping close to the Tibet boarder. 160 Meters and 3 second free fall. 

The swing was even better. 7 second free fall and the highest swing in the world.
I did it on my last day and it was a nice finish of a perfect trip:)

the last week i only ate supp and water. was nice expense but the stewardess went crazy and gave me to much:)   

Because they cancel my flight i got stacked for one night in Cairo. Nice hotel with all you can eat but not for me. That was hard but i wanted to wait until I am back in germany. In the morning i walk up very very early to visit the Pyramid. It was dark and closed. i climbed on the wall but could not enjoy it quit long. A security come and was telling me some shit. After he started to call someone and my driver become crazy because it seems that he wanted to arrest me. The Egypts are crazy and just want to get black mailed.
But it was nice to see them and especially because i did not plan it and it was for free :)  





this picture i took for 2,5 hour  and love it because we walked one full day up again. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen